Monday, November 8, 2010

Having a serious MELTDOWN!


I'm home with husband after a week apart and my dog after 3 months apart - happy as a cucumber! I casually mention to my husband that I feel like my legs are little puffy and he's quick to reply that yes, my ankles look pretty swollen. I didn't think much of it, b/c I can't see my feet...and I don't remember this conversations 5 minutes later because of earlier mentioned pregnancy/placenta brain. So I go to sit on the floor with D when I look down and see the area between feet and shins/calves where I used to have ankles...AAAGGGHHH!!!! And now I'm sitting here in between crying and laughing, but mostly crying as Dustin is looking for compression stockings for me to put on - because that will help to make me feel pretty!!? BE JEALOUS LADIES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment