Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Time flies when you're having fun :)

I thought I would have plenty of time to blog when baby came. In reality, I do! I just don't want to :) I'm going to try harder though because so much happens and changes everyday!

Dustin and I have been blessed with a nearly perfect baby!
Let me pause for the proverbial knock on wood "knock, knock, knock" before sharing just how great Miss C is. She is a healthy, strong, smart, happy baby girl. When I was pregnant I remember telling my bible study ladies (after one of their babe's had just majorly spit up) that my baby wasn't going to be a spitter - they laughed - but I have a baby that prefers to not smell like sour milk so she keeps her meals down :)

Everyone told me to treasure each moment because they grow up so fast. I believed them but I truly had no idea just how fast it would be when it was turn to be mommy watching my little one grow everyday.

Yesterday was 7 weeks since Claire entered this world. She
is smiling more and more everyday. I don't think it's humanly possible to see a baby smile a
nd not smile in return :) That little smile, with one squinty eye melts my heart overtime!

Over the past few weeks Claire enjoyed meeting and spending time with her Grandpa and Grandma Ridder. They were surprised by how small she was...and how much she grew int he short time they were here. Grandma just left last night and we miss her already.
Daddy took a trip to D.C. and is currently halfway thro
ugh his month long trip to SE Asia. He's currently somewhere in Thailand and then he's off to Lao and Cambodia. We are missing him like crazy!

Well - the little one is stirring so I'm going to say goodb
ye now so I can quick post some of her newborn pictures to go with this entry before Miss C fully awakes :)
Stay tuned - I'll share more soon - I promise!!


No comments:

Post a Comment