Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mom pants...


I worried the other day when I looked in the mirror at the outfit I had chosen and immediately thought I was on my way to help out in a classroom. I was heading to a book sale, so I went with it...making sure to bless my husband with some self deprecating humor on my way out.

Fast forward a week, I'm in the dressing room at Target. I try on pants, they're comfy, I think they look good...and I'm sure no one will even know that they are little higher waisted than I at normally wear because I generally wear shirts that cover the waist. I was feeling pretty good about my Target find when I see the "Fit Chart" on the wall 1-6 with pictures and descriptions.
If you want to know what they are all go here. The pants in my hand were Fit1 - which was clearly the dreaded "mom pants" UGGHHH!!! They weren't even a 3! How did this happen!?!

I bought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment