Monday, August 30, 2010

May I suggest you NEVER do this...


Ever since finding out about "Pregnancy Brain" or "Placenta Brain" I use it as an excuse daily. Anyways, I was researching the legitimacy of this term on google - and if you use google you know that it gives you suggestions for your search as your typing. SOMEHOW it suggested "placenta recipes" Let me back track - I had NO idea that people used their placenta for anything other than filling a small garbage bag UNTIL one day floating in the MGM lazy river with Kate and Suzanne. (Thanks girls) So I decided to let google search "placenta recipes" and then clicked on the very first link that popped up...I think the entire island of Oahu could hear me screaming as soon as the page loaded...seriously the most disturbing thing I've ever seen - what nightmares are made of!!
Although, I hear if you feed your baby it's placenta it turns out looking a little like this...

2 comments:

  1. WHAT!?! You mean you're not going to have it turned into pills to give you and the baby you're breastfeeding more nutrition?!? Come on Sara. What kind of mom are you!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grow a placenta tree, that way there will be enough nutrition for everyone!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete