Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer is done?



How am I ever supposed to know what time of year it is if I'm living in a place where it's almost constantly in the 80s? Especially now that I'm not working...I can't even tell the seasons based on tourist flow/convention flow.
However, after practically being siamese twins the past 7 or so weeks, the D man is heading back to work in the morning. :( So what am I supposed to do in an empty house with no tv, no internet, no furniture, no car, no books??
I can't even sleep in - between the sun beaming through the windows and baby stomping on my bladder I'm screwed! Oh - and there's that little thing about no furniture - that means no bed. We've been air mattressing it for almost a week now - and I literally have to ROLL OVER like a giant WALRUS to get off the air mattress...which is even harder to do if Dustin is already up. His weight provides that extra air on my side to m
ore effectively roll...think of it as rolling downhill vs up hill :) Seriously - I made him get back in bed so I could get out...
Praying our things arrive this week...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you don't have anything in the house yet! :(

    ReplyDelete